4.01.2009

Fun April Days

I was clicking through the Hallmark website the other day and came across a printable 2009 Hoops & Yoyo calendar. I don't know if you know who Hoops & Yoyo are but I love 'em. Goofy, silly, usually make little-to-no sense characters but adorable nonetheless.

For fun, I started downloading their calendars. Here are the fun days in April:

April 2 - National Peanut Butter & Jelly Day

April 14 - National Pecan Day

April 17 - National Cheese Ball Day

April 19 - Garlic Day

April 22 - National Jelly Bean Day

April 24 - National Pig-in-a-Blanket Day

April 26 - National Pretzel Day

April 29 - National Shrimp Scampi Day

I wonder - are there cards you give on these National days? Gifts? I would hope to be prepared...

Oh... and before I forget... April is National Soy Foods Month. The whole month. Not just a day.

Gotta love April. I wonder what May will bring. Might have to check back next month (unless Hallmark tells me I can't list their National Days).

No - this isn't an April Fool's Day prank, either.

Enjoy.

No comments: