9.18.2008

Thankful Thursdays - Truth

The subject Iris writes about this week is truth. As a follower of Jesus Christ, there is much in that one word for which to be thankful. Christ is The Truth.

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going."

Thomas said to him, "Lord, we don't know where you are going, so how can we know the way?"

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

~John 14:1-7

I don't have to argue it, push it or force it. It is. Jesus answered - I am the way and the truth and the life. Jesus said it, it is so.

For that I am eternally thankful.

May you have an incredibly blessed Thursday!


3 comments:

Esthermay Bentley-Goossen said...

Nicely said. What could be more simple? God's Word - God's Promises - are Perfect!
Kindest Thoughts,
Esthermay

Kim -today's creative blog said...

Bonnie,
You won the Vinyl auction! $52 Please pay paypal to nieniefund@gmail.com then please send me a copy of the receipt.
Thank you!
krjdemmon@comcast.net

Michele Williams said...

Very nice post. Very well said. Thank you for sharing.

God bless.