3.09.2009

Another Monday

Another weekend behind us. I wish it were ahead of us and we could do it again. Ok - maybe not repeat it but just tack on another 48 hours before I have to come back to work. The time change is always such fun for me. Toss in the fact that I had plans on Saturday and I'm apparently still a little sick, it made yesterday a day where I simply couldn't move. I wanted to - I had plans yesterday, too but... to make a long story short, I didn't make it out the door. There is snow again today, too. So many of us are simply "done" with snow for the year. We've had more snow this year than we normally do in about 5 winters combined. It's made for a year folks probably won't forget but it's also made for a lot of "I am SO done with the snow" comments.

I'm done with the snow even before it starts so...I feel their pain. I look outside and I keep praying it stops in time for me to be able to get up to the Mission tonight. I'm only up there twice a month for devotions as it is. I really pray I don't have to cancel on the ladies. I know they'd rather I was safe but I really ache at the idea of letting them down. We'll see how it goes...

It's Monday so I suppose I should get back to work. I may have to "update" this post later with more random thoughts. I don't really have a topic today, I'm just in the mood to "chat" it seems and with Mom at home because of snow (they, apparently, got a LOT more up north than we did down here), I have no one to chat with so...lucky you! :)

No comments: