1.15.2009

Out There Somewhere

I feel like I have been on another planet for the last week or so. I sit down and start to type something out to post and get pulled away to yet another thing I need to get done.

My busiest time of the year isn't usually in December. I try to keep that relatively quiet and enjoyable. January hits, though and I have to go full-tilt to get everything done. It is a "fun" month for bookkeepers and accountants everywhere. The time between January 1 and January 31 may be a normal month but it feels about 1/4 of that time and there is so much that has to be done and is due by the 31st that you can sometimes feel like you're holding your breath for 31 days straight and just praying that absolutely nothing comes up that you "have" to do because there is already too much of that.


It will probably be the very occasional and short posts this month. Hopefully I can get back here again on a more regular basis in February. One thing I do hope to do is start sharing a "Quote of the Day" or something along those lines. Probably not daily but as I find something, I'll post it.

Today, I'm going to leave you with this:

"Everyone is trying to accomplish something big, not realizing that
life is made up of little things." ~ Frank A. Clark

No comments: