1.21.2009

Exclamation Point

I'm sitting here at the computer, tired of sitting around. I've been fighting another cold - on that has taken me down for two days. I'm hopeful, with the way I'm feeling right now, that it's on its way out because it's January and I've already covered what January means to me. I can't afford to be down for anymore time this month!!!!! Too much to do and already almost out of time. So...I'm flitting around, reading different blog posts and stumble across one that includes a link to discover what punctuation mark best describes me. Here's a shocker...I'm an exclamation point. Read on:



You Are An Exclamation Point
You are a bundle of... well, something.
You're often a bundle of joy, passion, or drama.

You're loud, brash, and outgoing. If you think it, you say it.
Definitely not the quiet type, you really don't keep a lot to yourself.

You're lively and inspiring. People love to be around your energy.
(But they do secretly worry that you'll spill their secrets without even realizing it.)

You excel in: Public speaking

You get along best with: the Dash

No comments: