7.20.2010

Trip to Idaho

W
hile I never made it to Idaho, I did manage to snap a few pictures "out my van window" that remind me why I love living in Washington State. Of course, in a place like this, you can't blink without seeing something so incredibly beautiful it can almost make you cry. Honestly, I thank God all of the time for providing so much in the way of majesty and beauty. You can't help but think of His glory when you view it all. Amazing...



The Columbia River at Vantage:

A wind farm:


Traveling eastbound (I loved this little building. I don't know how old it is or what it was used for when it was being used but I loved to imagine a pioneer family using it for something. It's probably not quite that old, though. :) ):

Same building when I was traveling back home (about an hour & a half later...)

Mt. Rainier as seen from the east side of Snoqualmie Pass (ok.. and a few miles east of that):
If you do want to visit Washington, I suggest you do it after the 4th of July. It's when summer truly begins...and sticks around for more than a day.



Daily Drop Cap by Jessica Hische

No comments: