11.06.2009

For Peanut Butter Fans Everywhere

So here I am, at work, typing my heart out and I decide to take a short break. It's been a few days since I read over my very official Hoops & Yo-Yo calendar and let me tell you - November is chock full of fun stuff. I'm incredibly entertained.

The first thing I have to do, though, is fix an error. It is already the 6th of November and I have been remiss in announcing that, according to Mnsrs. Hoops & Yo-Yo, November is National Peanut Butter Lovers month.

A whole month devoted to those of you who love the butter made from the wholesomeness of peanuts. Wooo hoooo!!! Who knew? I did not, of course.... I am so thankful Hoops & Yo-Yo corrected my ignorance.
Today, I believe, I will have some of the creamy version. With celery. Perhaps tomorrow I'll go wild and have crunchy.........
How 'bout you?

No comments: