11.07.2010

Daylight Savings Time Ends

You know...  it's 'fall back an hour' day.  Daylight savings time ends.  It'll be dark when I leave for work in the morning and dark when I come home at night for the next 6 months or so.  So sad...

Did you take advantage of that extra hour of sleep?  I did.  Then, of course, I'll turn around and lose it when I stay up until midnight tonight.

It would be oh so nice if the entire country were like Arizona and just didn't play with that whole time changing thing.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Heathahlee said...

I was glad to get an extra hour. Sound Man and Kiddo were gone hunting for youth weekend, and I NEVER sleep well when they're gone. So having an extra hour to tack on when I DID fall asleep was nice. Especially since I had to get up at 6 a.m. Sunday morning! : )