4.13.2010

My Review of Lantern with Bird Pillar Holder

Originally submitted at Colonial Candle

Charleston Collection by Delight. Reminiscent of the beauty and grace of its namesake, Charleston honors the genteel nature of the South. Subtle, refined elegance meets sleek design that is stylish yet timeless. Classic design with a modern twist for todays gracious homes. This is from the new Del...


I Wish I Had A Dozen More

By MovinForward from Seattle, WA on 4/13/2010

 

4out of 5

Best Uses: Living Room, Dining Room

Describe Yourself: Budget Shopper

I love using my lantern. I have used it as part of a table setting, I've used it outside during a bbq and I keep it out all the time as part of my general decor. I absolutely love my lanter and really wish I could purchase several more!

(legalese)

No comments: