2.02.2009

Scripture Study #3

For Verse #3 I'm memorizing, I have chosen from Revelation:



"Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near."



~Revelation 1:3



This verse has resonated with me since I read it because it is a rare thing for Scripture to come with a blessing. My facts are at home but I'd share how many times it does actually happen. I'll try to update this post with that information! I believe it really is only in Revelation but my memory likes to play tricks with me.

If you'd like to join in, head over to The LPM Blog and sign up! Scroll down to the post on February 1st and they'll get you all set up.

24 new scriptures memorized in 2009. For me? That's going to require a LOT of help from God and a lot of prayer!

No comments: