2.12.2013

A Post Worth Reading

I have been privileged to come across so many beautiful and insightful blogs written by brilliant women whom God is using in incredible ways.  Sometimes I share a link to a post because I think the writer has nailed something square on the head.  It's usually something that has been on my mind quite a bit in recent weeks.  This post is one of those.

Lysa TerKeurst's writings often help me with a perspective I can't seem to put into words.  She thinks deeply about things and with a writer's mind can put those thoughts down in a way that makes them clear.  Often my thoughts match hers exactly (not always, though) and in my head I thank her for verbalizing what I could not.  Summarize and verbalize.

A quote I read once by William Howard Taft has stuck with me and Lysa is very good at listening to his advice.  He said "Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood."

She does that with this post.  Read it if you have a minute.  It's worth your time.



No comments: