Good morning, everyone. This week's topic for Thankful Thursday at Grace Alone... is "random." I love the random topic because I can think about things all over the place and am reminded there is just SO much I am grateful to God for every day.
So...my list this week:
1. I am grateful that God allowed me to wake up again this morning, allowed me to kiss my husband and son, pet my dog and given me the ability to get ready and get to work.
2. I am also thankful for my beloved husband. He has been working so hard around the house and it is amazing to me how much he gets done when he has so little time to spend at home.
3. I am deeply thankful for our jobs - mine, my husband's and my oldest son's. There are so many without right now and we have been blessed with work that we enjoy, jobs we like going to and co-workers who make the days brighter.
4. I am thankful for my doctor. Since the beginning of October, I have been fighting yet another sinus infection (when did I develop "chronic" sinus problems???) and I am so grateful to have a man who has been my doctor for 10 years and knows me and what he's doing.
5. I am thankful for antibiotics!!!! At least - finding the right one! The first antibiotic I was on took about 4 days to only make me feel slightly more inclined to function. This one? Two days and I feel almost 100%!!! What a difference.
6. Members of my Coalition are having breakfast tomorrow morning with a woman who has been combatting human trafficking for 10 years. We will also get to sit down with a rescued survivor. What an amazing time of education and fellowship this will be. I am thankful for those who are combatting this evil, those with whom I serve and grateful to God for every victim He rescues.
7. I am grateful for my family. Those people who love me despite my numerous faults, those people with whom I enjoy sharing life - even if it is months between visits. God has blessed me immeasurably and I am oh so thankful that He has.
As always there are more but I will stop here. May you have a blessed Thursday and don't forget to pop over to Grace Alone... and see what others are thankful for today!