Mary over at Piles of Smiles tagged me today. Thanks for including me, Mary! I think the hardest part about this will be tagging seven random blogs when I'm finished. After all, coming up with seven random things about myself should be simple, right? Let's see...
1. I don't like the taste of water. If it doesn't have about 5 ice cubes in it, I can't drink it and water is what I drink 99% of the time.
2. Both of my sons are named Christopher. One is my son and one son came with my husband (But as #2 son says, he was born to be with me. That made my heart smile!)
3. I love to swim but haven't been in a pool in over 20 years. When my parents moved to California, there was no longer a pool in the backyard and the opportunity to swim without having to pay for pool access just dwindled away (and I was a single mom without much income so paying for pool time wasn't going to happen, either).
4. I collect angels because my Aunt complained one time that everyone in my family collects things except for me and she needed a category for me (that's a paraphrase but it's what it boiled down to).
5. I'm taking piano lessons.
6. I don't have "favorites." No favorite color, no favorite restaurant, no favorite food... if I'm asked, I stick to some random tried & true because it's easier than saying I don't have a favorite.
7. When I was younger, it would take me between 2 and 2 1/2 hours to get ready for work every day. I've whittled that down to less than an hour and only 1/2 an hour on weekends.
Ok - they seem random enough. Unfortunately, I've run out of time to work on this one so I need to wrap up by thanking Mary again for including me. I might have to do the random tagging of 7 other blogs as an update to this post.
Have a blessed day!