3.25.2008

And So It Begins

I have to laugh that I'm doing this. My nephew started a blog, then he created one for my niece, then my sister jumped in and then my nephew created one for my mother. We are the bandwagon family, I think and here I jump.

The web address for my blog - Proverbs 31:8-9 says "Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy." Those two verses have become an integral part of the work I know God has given to me to do. More on that later - after I've had a chance to give thought to what I really want to say.

I always think I'm being incredibly vain by believing anyone would want to read or hear about anything going on in my life or what I am thinking about so it may take me a bit to get comfortable sharing. Prepare for boredom - at least for a while.

The picture takes me back to a place I really wish I could be right now. The ocean. Its actually a spot on 105 between Westport and Raymond, WA but that whole area out there is just about perfect to me. I love being there and can't wait to go back.

Have a glorious day!

No comments: