9.30.2009

Thought Provoking

Have you ever read Dr. Del Tackett? He leads Focus on the Family's "The Truth Project." Every once in a while I'll pop over and read a post on his blog. There is no rhyme or reason to what I read, sometimes I'll just click the link to "read more." Fact is, I'm never disappointed when I do that. Somehow I click when I need to read what he has written at just that moment. It always impresses me when that happens - you know what I mean - when God has you listen to a specific sermon that you almost didn't hear or has you read something you almost didn't read... I often don't even realize I'm listening to the Holy Spirit until afterwards and I'm reflecting on what I just heard or read. With that said... and speaking of reflecting...

Reflecting on Reflecting

If you have a couple of minutes, read Dr. Tackett today.

No comments: